
The boys came to see me Easter weekend and to celebrate their Daddy's Bday. Trevor turned another year older on Saturday. For the evening he and I went to see a movie. Just a mini date night. They were only here for the weekend so I wanted to spend as much time as I could with them. They had to go back on Sunday, so we went ahead and celebrated Easter on Sat. Kyle came down as well to visit and spend time with his big brother and nephews. They all had a blast. Trevor's Godfather, Uncle Chris also came down the Kyle and Trevor's cousin Hannah. Trevor was very happy to see his Uncle Chris and cousin. Derek is doing great and couldn't stop talking. He was non stop in telling mommy what he had been doing and of course telling on daddy. I cannot believe he is almost ready for kindergarten. Austin was constantly on the go. You could not keep him still long enough. And boy can that kid eat. He eats more than me!!! Below are the boys at the park in their Easter outfits. Derek had his pants dirty about 15 mins after he put them on. Oh well boys will be boys. They loved the park and being outdoors. Especially since we had such nice weather. I can't wait to see them again. Only 5 more weeks. Woo Hoo!!!!

Austin loving the gym equipment. You couldn't keep him off the slides.

Derek and his new Easter truck. He enjoyed playing in the volleyball court since that was where all the sand was.
No comments:
Post a Comment