
I cannot believe that August is already gone. Where did our summer go? Derek started kindergarten on Aug 5. I can't believe he is officially in elementary school. He absolutely loves it. Especially when he gets to ride the bus home. I of course am not too fond of his teacher. We do not seem to agree on what is important for parents to know, but other than that, he is doing very well. Derek turns 6 next month and it just seems that he is growing up way too fast. He hates it when I call him my baby cause he is a big boy. Sigh. In school and no more summer. How the time just flies by.

Along with our summer, we had to let Max and Princess move out for a bit. Just while this pregnancy continues on. We have had them for 10 years and as much as we love them, I could not deal with the stress of them since we lost one of the babies. We want to give this baby every chance and letting some things go is sometimes the best decision. Now they are only gone temporarily. They are living at my moms with a nice fenced in backyard, so they will be spoiled until our little bean joins us in February.
So now as we settle into a new school year and no longer able to go on a quick getaway whenever we want. We enjoy the time we have and patiently await the arrival of our new little one. We prepare for whatever joys await us around the next corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment