So on Monday we had our 18 week ultrasound and found out we are indeed having a girl! We are so very excited but I will say I was definitely a little bit cautious. After all, after having two boys, I wanted to make sure that a girl is indeed what will arrive in Feb.
This ultrasound was way different than what I have had in the past. First it was over an hour long of taking pictures of every part of the little one's anatomy. They measured every part of her brain and heart and bones. It was absolutely amazing. Every movement she made you could see. We even still saw baby b. That was a bit on the weird side cause 9 weeks later this fetus is still hanging out. Perfectly round sac and still measured only 9 weeks. The ultrasound of baby b looked like when you first find out you are pregnant.
So now we prepare for a new adventure of having a little girl. I will say I am a bit scared, cause I have been no means ever been a girly girl. I always competed with my brother in everything and hardly ever where makeup. It seems more of a pain to put it on and have to take it off so might as well not put any on. And then there is the color pink. I really do not like pink and that is putting it mildly. Of course everything you see for newborns is pink, but I love purple so hopefully I can find more of that. So as my heading says we are indeed expecting a girl and are ready to bring this new adventure in our family :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment