You would think we would take a weekend to recuperate, but instead we drove down to Palmyra, VA to visit the Aunts and Uncles for the boys as well as to go down to Williamsburg to go to Busch Gardens. The boys had a blast. Austin even got to go onto to a ride and Derek wanted to go on the roller coasters. We couldn't find the kid roller coasters so that made us decide to go to Walt Disney World for Christmas. We think Derek will have so much fun and I know there are things for Austin to do there as well. It is all planned. I can't wait for Christmas now.
Of course not everything is great news around here. The past couple days Austin has been in the hospital with a very high fever. We are hoping it will break soon. The docs think it is just a virus, but his only sympton is the fever. It was as high as 103.9 and both tylenol and motrin did not work for a short period. Today it has been back down so hopefully it won't spike again like yesterday. As long as it stays low he will get to come home. Poor baby has been completely miserable.
So after all this going on, the boys will get to have a relaxing weekend. Of course I do not cause I have drill this upcoming weekend. I finally bought the new uniforms so we will see how they look. So this is the world of the Pankau's. Just constantly busy. Never slowing down.
No comments:
Post a Comment