So I have not been on for about almost a month...wow how time flies. We all know I am not home at the moment and that Trevor has been taking care of the boys. He has been doing a great job. This is a sure test of what dad's can do when the mom's are away.
So far he has gotten a taste of what I have to go through. Two and half days in the hospital with Austin, sports 4 days a week with Derek, all while working a 40 hour week besides the 3 days off at the hospital. Here is the other test I have him doing. He is doing the bills. Yes that is right. I am normally the one who does everything as he never touches the checkbooks. So far so good with a few minor writing errors. All in all he is doing good because I am helping him out with balancing the checkbooks.
He has put up Christmas lights, the tree, and other decorations around the house for the boys. Entertaining the boy's and keeping them feed while home, I think is his highlights he says. He also says the house is clean but we will see what the truth is when I return. Especially since today he said he needs his mom back up to do the cleaning again.
Derek says he really enjoys talking too and seeing mommy on the computer on the weekends. He even gets mad sometimes when I am not on the computer when he wakes up. This really helps out with the boys seeing me while gone. Thank goodness for technology. Webcams, skype is all so great. Not like last time when Austin took a few days to remember who we were. Austin will sit on his daddy's lap and jibber jabber at the computer to me because he sees me. Boy I can't wait until he can talk to me just alittle bit. Derek will sit there and play with his toys while talking to me saying how he's doing and whats going on at daycare and sports. He also tells on daddy about everything he is doing wrong, especially when daddy is being mean and having to punish my little "D".
But all in all the boys are in great hands I trust he is doing a great job while I am gone. I miss them dearly, but soon will see them for the holidays when we are all together again. We even decided to change our holiday plans and just spend them here in Europe. Yep that is right. We are going to spend our Christmas Holiday in traveling Europe. Turns out it is cheaper than Disney. Who would have thought it. Then we will return home and welcome in the New Year.
So far he has gotten a taste of what I have to go through. Two and half days in the hospital with Austin, sports 4 days a week with Derek, all while working a 40 hour week besides the 3 days off at the hospital. Here is the other test I have him doing. He is doing the bills. Yes that is right. I am normally the one who does everything as he never touches the checkbooks. So far so good with a few minor writing errors. All in all he is doing good because I am helping him out with balancing the checkbooks.
He has put up Christmas lights, the tree, and other decorations around the house for the boys. Entertaining the boy's and keeping them feed while home, I think is his highlights he says. He also says the house is clean but we will see what the truth is when I return. Especially since today he said he needs his mom back up to do the cleaning again.
Derek says he really enjoys talking too and seeing mommy on the computer on the weekends. He even gets mad sometimes when I am not on the computer when he wakes up. This really helps out with the boys seeing me while gone. Thank goodness for technology. Webcams, skype is all so great. Not like last time when Austin took a few days to remember who we were. Austin will sit on his daddy's lap and jibber jabber at the computer to me because he sees me. Boy I can't wait until he can talk to me just alittle bit. Derek will sit there and play with his toys while talking to me saying how he's doing and whats going on at daycare and sports. He also tells on daddy about everything he is doing wrong, especially when daddy is being mean and having to punish my little "D".
But all in all the boys are in great hands I trust he is doing a great job while I am gone. I miss them dearly, but soon will see them for the holidays when we are all together again. We even decided to change our holiday plans and just spend them here in Europe. Yep that is right. We are going to spend our Christmas Holiday in traveling Europe. Turns out it is cheaper than Disney. Who would have thought it. Then we will return home and welcome in the New Year.
Thanks for tuning in and catching up on our lives. We all lead busy ones but it is nice to catch up with everyone now and again. Can't wait to get home!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment