My bday was Monday and I received the best bday gift ever. A trip "home" to Deutschland. That is Germany for those of you who don't know. Yes it is true. I landed in Germany on my bday and celebrated it completely jet-lagged. But it doesn't matter cause I am in my favorite place ever. Of course right now I miss all my boys. I found out Austin is sick yet again. This time with pneumonia. At this point and time I really don't think he even had chicken pox, I think it was a viral rash because even the doctors had a hard time determining if it was pox or not. I think they just told us that because I kept pressing for an answer. So now that he has been sick on and off for about 2months I think it is time to take him elsewhere. All his symptoms seem to be pointing towards allergies or something else. As soon as he clears up from one thing, he gets sick with something else. I know he goes to daycare and yes he can get sick from there, but something else is definitely going on. Any who that is my rant for the day. I am off to bed as it is late here and I am extremely tired. Auf Wiedersehen!!!!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a great Bday gift. Now don't waste it. Have some fun out there babe.
Post a Comment