Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Facebook

Ok..so I started using Facebook yesterday due to a friend putting up some college photos. Right now I can tell you I am not a big fan of it. So far it has taken forever to download photos, so I have given up that for now. I think each page is way too busy. Puts stuff up that I really don't care to hear about. You cannot decorate your page how you want, etc.

Now I have been told that if I keep at it, it will get better. I am not so sure of that, but I won't give up just yet. I have also been told it is not the same as it was when it first came out. I will stick to myspace as my primary and will do facebook maybe periodically. Updated photos and all will definitely be on myspace since it took 5 hours yesterday to upload one stinking photo. (No I am not bitter)

So I just wanted to vent about it. Anyway I missed the big snow up in DC although the mountain that separates us from our area to the Leesburg/Ashburn area makes a big difference. Apparently we did not get really anything where as everyone else received quite a few inches. I hope everyone stays safe in the cold weather. I will stay here in Texas and enjoy the 70 degree weather. See you all soon.

No comments: