I know this may seem a bit outdated, but I wanted to post these pics and share our time anyway. End of April we headed up to DC for my monthly Drill. We had a great surprise for us and got to see my dad :-) We haven't seen him since I moved except for skype. The boys enjoyed every moment of it. We met him out at Logans and for those who are in the DC area, you know that it has a little pond by with the ducks. Well the boys loved the ducks. They kept chasing them before dinner and were very disappointed after dinner to see that the ducks had left. Since there were no ducks, they chased each other. Round and round they went until Austin took a nose dive. After that, we headed back to Trevor's parents and my dad caught up with them. It was a great visit.
The boys and I also went to Bennihana's with Trevor's parents one. The food was bad but we had a good time. I prefer the real japanese steakhouses. They boys loved their hats and did pretty good sitting there. You could tell they were getting antsy though. Overall it was great weekend and the boys even went to work with me.
Now we begin to mentally prepare for a very long drive to see Trevor's cousin get married. It is going to be an outstanding time, but such a short weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment