Ok, so I have been meaning to post quite a bit recently and so much has happened, but I don't know where to start. How about the end of June when we went out to California. We went west to visit my family out in good ole Cali. It was an adventure getting there, but once we were there, we all had blast. What I mean by adventure is our flights. We started of here in florida and went through NC to get to Cali. As soon as we landed in NC it was bathroom break time and Derek being the big 5 year old he is, went straight for the boys bathroom. Our rules are that is ok as long as he waits right outside for mommy to get done in the girls. Well this time he didn't hear me and when he came out he got scared and went looking for us while crying. Of course I did not know this so when I came out, I thought he wasnt done yet or just playing with washing his hands. After about what seemed like 5 mins, was really only like a min, I asked the bathroom attendant if there was a little boy in the mens room. He said no. So then I looked immediately around to see if he was watching the airplanes. Lets just say at that moment my heart stopped and I was about to completely freak out when a security guy came up to me and asked if I was looking for a little boy. At that moment I was a little relieved. Then I hear my name being paged and stating that my boy Derek was looking for me. I was so impressed that he knew my real name and not mommy. Needless to say our new rule is, out in public he has to go in the girls with mommy, especially if daddy is not with us. Of course that was not our only incident. On our flight to cali, Derek fell asleep and Austin had to go potty, so I woke Derek up to tell him where we were going, and he said ok half asleep still. As soon as I got back to my seat with Austin, Derek had the flight attendant sitting with him and he was crying. It was a bad trip for bathrooms breaks. So that was the adventure out, but after that nothing but fun in the sun.
Next our big news. I have already posted on facebook, but I know not all of you are on facebook, so here it is. We are pregnant again and this time not just with number 3, but number 4 as well. Yes that is right. We are pregnant with twins and lets just say I remember being tired, but I do not remember at all having no energy at all. These two are already wiping me out and they are not even here yet. Wow. So the adventure begins with adding two additional members that are due to arrive in Feb. Wish us luck as we expand our family.
Our Twins!!!Now onto the last thing which normally is nothing too important but since I got home today and it happened again, I can feel that I wanted to pull my hair out. My two darling dogs had escaped yet again. Now I know it was the doing of my male dog Max, but since Princess was out too, they both get the hated event of the week and it is only monday. Max does not like to be locked up. I have no idea why so we have never been able to keep him in a crate. He literally breaks them and I mean the heavy duty metal ones. So instead we rig up a set up in our kitchen to give him plenty of space so he does not feel clastrophobic. Well of course this only works for a small time being. He manages to pull the metal apart to get what he wants and of course today was one more of those days. I am at my wits end with him but can't bear to get rid of him. Afterall we have had them for 10 years. Sigh.
Well as days go on, I am probably going to be writing more and more about my pregnancy and how I will miss our families being here to see the little ones while they are little. But for now, I am going to come up with a new way to rig up my doggies to keep them locked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment