Tuesday afternoon was a very sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to my car. My little black convertible. My 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder. I accidentally blew her engine when a belt came off and I continued to drive on it. I bought that car right before Trevor and I got married 7 years ago. She has lasted through everything. She even had over 190,000 miles on her. She has been back and forth to Texas several times. She was my hot little mama car. I know I know, but I could dream right. Now I have to try and find a new car. I have no clue what to get. I want something that will seat 7 to 8 people. Have to make sure I have room for our expanding family when the time comes. It is very sad. I have only had two cars that were mine. My first was my Pontiac Firebird that my grandmother gave me when I was 15. It died while I was in college. Now my second baby has to be used as parts. I know I am rambling but she was a good car and did very well on travels. Now on to find something new, but she could never be replaced.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Time to Say Goodbye...
Tuesday afternoon was a very sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to my car. My little black convertible. My 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder. I accidentally blew her engine when a belt came off and I continued to drive on it. I bought that car right before Trevor and I got married 7 years ago. She has lasted through everything. She even had over 190,000 miles on her. She has been back and forth to Texas several times. She was my hot little mama car. I know I know, but I could dream right. Now I have to try and find a new car. I have no clue what to get. I want something that will seat 7 to 8 people. Have to make sure I have room for our expanding family when the time comes. It is very sad. I have only had two cars that were mine. My first was my Pontiac Firebird that my grandmother gave me when I was 15. It died while I was in college. Now my second baby has to be used as parts. I know I am rambling but she was a good car and did very well on travels. Now on to find something new, but she could never be replaced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brandy, Congrats!! I hope you find just the right car for your family. I'd definitely vote mini-van. I love mine already!
Post a Comment