I cannot believe it is Dec 1 already. Wow where did the year go? Now that Thanksgiving is over, we are in full swing of the Christmas Spirit. We are preparing for a full house this holiday year. My brother and his two kids will be here, which will be so nice since I do not see my niece and nephew very often. We will also have Trevor's brother Kyle and his fiance Meghan here as well which will be ultra exciting. I have completed all my shopping for the kids, so now I just have to do my family exchange gifts which is way more extensive on my side of the family than Trevor's. I also have to get for Trevor as well. My how before I know it, it will be Christmas. Guess I better get on it. This weekend I will spend wrapping all the gifts for the kids and then maybe I will go shopping next week for the rest of the presents. Of course there is always online shopping.
We have our tree up and lights are up outside. Of course we feel that we need some more so we will see if we get more this weekend. We need to fix the ones we have first since our rainstorm yesterday seems to have shorted them out. We are not sure which ones are actually out, therefore Trevor will spend this weekend trying to figure out if all the lights went out or if just one strand is making the rest not work. Tis the season :)
Of course lingering in the back of our minds is waiting the arrival of Peyton Lorelai. She is due in Feb, but of course that will be here before I know it as well. I still have so much planning for that. Then after she arrives we will be moving yet again. So much to do and not so much time yet. As usual we are busy busy busy. Maybe after July things will slow down. Of course that is my wishful thinking because of course I am sure I will be ready for some other new adventure. Sigh.
My holiday cards have arrived and I have already started mailing them out. So Happy Holidays to all and may this season be just as bright for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment