Monday, November 19, 2012

Week Of Turkey Day

Ok its the week of Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for, but I can't help but keep thinking about Rory's upcoming surgery.  I know that she will be fine and she is in God's  hands, but I really won't know until I see her wake up from surgery.

In the meantime we have been trying to keep things going around here.  Trevor made it home last week.  That is one less worry.  I celebrated my 33rd birthday.  It was a great day.  I went to the spa with my sister in law and had a great massage.  We went to lunch and did some early Christmas shopping.  Then made it home in time to go out to dinner with my hubby.  It was a great day. 
















I also managed to pick up pictures that we took in October.  How cute are these?  I just love them even though Miss Peyton did not want to fully cooperate.  Oh well.  Always on her terms.

1 comment:

The Samsons said...

great pics! happy birthday :)