Well I seemed to have missed a June post, but that is ok. I can't believe July is here already. Our biggest event in June, was Trevor and I celebrating 8 years of marriage. I can't believe it is 8 years already and we have three beautiful kids that keep us busy.
We celebrated the day with the kids. Trevor had to work and when he got home, we went to dinner and then to Derek's baseball game. He is playing again this summer, but this time it is machine pitch. I am so excited for him.
We also celebrated our anniversary by going to a MLB game. Saturday we went and saw the Reds vs the Orioles. We went with several friends and had a great time. Even the kids were well behaved. Peyton did awesome for her first game ever. The game in itself was interesting as well. All runs were scored with homeruns. Very interesting version of homerun derby. It kept the game exciting and interesting and in the end, my team won. Go REDS!!!
1 comment:
such cute pictures!! Eryn is my friend from church's sister, and actually Eryn and her family went to church with us for a few months! what a small world. how do you know them?
Post a Comment