Sunday, April 1, 2012

Joys of Kids

I absolutely love hearing what comes out of kids mouths. They are so innocent and just do not realize what it takes sometimes to have what they have and I would not want it any other way. Austin just the other day thinks that $20 is a lot of money and that is what he needs to buy a house and it takes $6 to buy a truck to drive. The logic is just amazing to me.

I know there are times where is seems like life would be easier with just one child or maybe having none at all, but when they are not misbehaving or having me pull my hair out, they are just sooo cute and innocent that I would never change any of it. As we get ready to add number 4 to our household and the help the 3 older ones want to do to be a part of it, I just can't think of it any other way. After all I am the one who never wanted but two kids. Two would have been fine and no more. Now, I just can't think of only just two. Why would I want just two adorable boys? Granted they are a handful at times, and since they are now both in sports, I feel I am pulled in a million different directions, but it is all worth it. Watching them excel each year and see how much they grow and change. Having Miss Peyton toddling around and seeing how quickly she picks up on everything. These kids just make my world. Being a busy mom and trying to figure out each day, just never seems to amaze me on how at the end of the day, it all gets done. No matter what it takes, it all works out. No matter how stressed I feel, or how bad they seem to have been, all they have to do is look up at me and smile and I just feel so blessed and lucky to have them in my life.

For those who have children and go through the trials and tribulations, just remember that no matter how tough it is, at the end of the day, you are a family and nothing is more important than just that: Family.

No comments: